Further your career in emergency medicine with TeamHealth as a full-time emergency medicine Residency Faculty Member for a new EM ACGME program at St. Luke’s Hospital in Utica, New York. Responsibilities include clinical and consultative service, teaching residents, and participation in academic and operational activities of the residency program. The anticipated start date for the first class in this program is July, 2022.
Qualified candidates must be ABEM or AOBEM board certified prior to 07/2021. An additional fellowship is preferred and we ask that you have academic and research experience with publications to apply. This clinicians will see up to two patients per hour, and must be able to relocate to the area as well as obtain current ATLS, ACLS, PALS, and stroke certifications.
Additionally, TeamHealth also has an excellent full-time Emergency Medicine Physician position with the opportunity to Supervise EM Residents at Mohawk Valley Health System’s St. Luke’s Campus in Utica, New York.
Responsibilities include clinical shifts, teaching residents, and participating in activities of the residency program.
Qualified candidates will be ABEM AOBEM Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of Residency, have interest in supervising emergency medicine residents, research experience and publications are preferred, ATLS, ACLS, PALS and stroke certifications and willing to relocate to the region. New Grads with an interest in teaching are encouraged to apply.
– Independent contractor model
– Excellent work/life balance with flexible scheduling
– Competitive compensation
– Enhanced sign on bonus
– Relocation assistance
– Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
– Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program and referral program
– Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
– Stability of a respected industry leader
– Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
– Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career